The professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI have contributed on several occasions to the successful outcome of complex transactions having significant economic significance, they have extensive experience in assisting customers in concluding even complex transactions involving real estate, assisting owners in resolving administrative and urban planning problems as well as in the negotiation of commercial leases and company leases – or branches of it – inherent in complex realities, such as shopping centers, outlets and multiplex cinemas.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI is engaged in consultancy and assistance in the field of due diligence in order to ascertain through a targeted and analytical collection of information whether there are the actual feasibility conditions of the planned operation or if there are critical elements and profiles that could compromise its success, while building a solid basis for the possible negotiation of the contractual conditions of the transaction.
In addition, the professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI can provide complete assistance:
– in the assessment and protection of property;
– in disputes concerning the condominium, the super-condominium, the timeshare, the parking lots, the parking spaces, and the superelevation;
– in disputes concerning the protection of real rights on movable, immovable property and universality of furniture.
– establishment of easements and other real rights on real estate.
– leasing contracts, real estate loans, first home concessions, ICI, problems relating to parking areas, condominium in buildings, real estate brokerage, actions to protect possession and ownership, real rights, usucapion, real estate franchise, real estate expropriation, relationships with the Territorial Agency, with the Land Registry, with the Revenue Agency, timeshare contracts, condominium and super-condominium regulations, protection of condominium administrators.
The CSV Legal Professionals have also developed a consolidated competence in the field:
– assistance in setting up new companies and drafting statutes;
– consultancy and judicial, extrajudicial and arbitration assistance, in matters of litigation between companies and between shareholders and companies;
– consultancy and assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, in the field of significant transactions and transfer, merger, division and liquidation of companies;
– consultancy and assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, in the matter of financial statements; conflicts between corporate bodies; capital operations (reductions, increases, transformations, mergers and demergers); responsibility of directors and auditors, conflict situations of corporate bodies; contributions and participations; corporate financing; restructuring of groups and companies; appeal against resolutions to exclude shareholders from companies; shareholder withdrawal; business rent, company donations, subsidiaries and associates; cooperatives; consortia;
– assistance in corporate arbitration procedures;
– assistance and defense in the matter of revocation actions;
– advice and assistance, judicial and extrajudicial, in the matter of debt collection in the interest of commercial companies;
– consultancy and assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, regarding commercial contracts and related problems, with particular reference to forced fulfillment, resolution and compensation for damages.
CSV Legal provides advice and assistance in the procedures for establishing, managing and terminating employment relationships, both for employees and for managers and top managers, and assists customers in litigation relating to any aspect of these relationships, including compensation for accidents and regression actions promoted by INAIL towards employers.
The CSV Legal Professionals have also developed a consolidated competence in the field of extraordinary operations and related labor-related aspects, as well as contractual agreements with directors. Michelangelo Costa is a member of EELA – European Employment Lawyers Association.
The professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI have gained significant experience in assisting primary insurance companies and insurance brokers, including European companies operating under the establishment or freedom to provide services, in all aspects of their activities including the preparation of the general terms and conditions and the so-called pre-contractual information, the negotiation of agreements with insurance intermediaries, assistance to the Companies on the occasion of complaints before the Supervisory Authority (IVASS) and advice for compliance with the Regulations issued by IVASS.
Our lawyers support the insurance companies in the dialogue they have with IVASS and assist them in the proceedings before the administrative authorities, as well as the courts, arbitration boards and mediation bodies.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI has developed many years of experience in the fields of direct sales and Multilevel Marketing and assists some of the most important multinational groups specialized in the retail sale of services and consumer goods, providing support and advice – among others – in the drafting and preparation of contracts with those in charge of home sales and with final consumers, in verifying the legitimacy of the compensation plans, as well as in the eventual adaptation of the same to the applicable laws and to the guidelines expressed by the competent Authorities.
The professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI have contributed to the study and drafting of the Law n.173 / 2005, governing direct home sales and consumer protection from pyramid sales.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI, both with its own Professionals and through its network of specialized consultants, can provide complete assistance to companies also with regard to the requirements necessary for starting the business, as well as the management of any administrative fulfillment (also “pay- roll “) and tax relevant to those in charge of home sales.
In addition, the professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI assist customers in checking the compliance of food products with Italian and EU regulations, also with regard to their labeling and the registration and notification of food supplements with the competent authorities.
The professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI collaborate with the representative associations at national and European level of the companies operating in these sectors, offering assistance on any legal aspect.
The Lawyer. Michelangelo Costa is a speaker at national and international seminars and conferences on direct sales and Multilevel Marketing.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI can provide complete assistance
– in the consultancy and assistance in the drafting of contracts, private, preliminary contracts, negotiation agreements and public deeds.
– in consultancy and assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, in the pathological phase of contracts.
– in the optional trading activity “so-called voluntary “and mandatory negotiation, in order to facilitate the out-of-court resolution of conflicts and disputes that have already arisen and arisen through suitable provisions to allow, on the one hand, the reduction of civil litigation, and on the other hand, the promotion, out of court, alternative procedures to the ordinary resolution of disputes in the process.
The consolidated and specialized experience in the field allows CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI professionals to assist customers in the drafting and revision of any type of contract, as well as, more generally, to provide continuous and personalized advice on any matter concerning commercial agreements. or concerning the various sectors in which the business activity is carried out.
By virtue of the experience gained and in-depth knowledge of the problems related to the pathological moment of the legal relationships between subjects, our Professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI offer assistance in defending the customer in court, managing the dispute in each area of activity, both before Ordinary judiciary that to Arbitration and Mediation and Conciliation Bodies.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI boasts consolidated experience in the sector of the recovery of outstanding debts in Italy and abroad, in the extrajudicial, judicial phase, in bankruptcy proceedings and against the Public Administration.
The executive phase is always preceded by a targeted credit analysis and by the necessary patrimonial investigations to evaluate the solvency of the debtors and the feasibility of the recovery, with a careful evaluation of the fiscal and budgetary aspects.
In addition, the professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI assist clients in the following activities:
– consultancy and assistance, both judicial and extrajudicial, in the field of civil liability in general.
– assistance and advice, both judicial and extra-judicial, in matters of medical liability.
– assistance and advice, both judicial and extrajudicial, in matters of contractual breach, law of obligations and contracts, pre-contractual and non-contractual liability.
The CSV Legal Professionals have also developed a consolidated competence in the field
– legal and extrajudicial advice and assistance on separation and divorce; amending the conditions of separation and divorce.
– assistance for the correct management of the conflict within the couple during separation or divorce, with particular attention to the protection of the interests of the offspring.
– the elaboration of the conflict and the marital crisis through communication techniques and strategies.
– consultancy for the protection of offspring and parental right, with particular attention to recent innovations in the area of shared custody.
– the proceedings before the Tutelary Judge and the Juvenile Court.
– assistance, judicial and extrajudicial, in the matter of adoptions of minors and adults. International adoptions.
– actions to deny paternity, judicial verification of maternity, recognition of natural children and protection of children born out of wedlock.
– of assistance and consultancy on the protection of de facto couples.
– consultancy on the creation of wealth funds.
The professionals of CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI assist clients in the following activities:
– assistance in the compulsory mediation phase.
– negotiation and problem solving activities.
– consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, for hereditary divisions;
– consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, for the identification of hereditary shares, the available quota and any legitimate injuries;
– consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, for the challenge of wills for invalidity or for damage to a legitimate quota;
– consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, in the drafting of wills and legacies as well as in deeds of donation.
– consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, for the preparation of divisional projects and deeds of division;
– consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, for inventories and inheritance acceptance with inventory benefit.
CSV LEGAL AVVOCATI can provide complete assistance
– in the area of out-of-court and judicial consultancy and assistance, regarding interdiction.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, on incapacitation.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, in terms of emancipation.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, on the subject of support administration.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, on the subject of disappearance.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, in terms of absence.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, on the subject of presumed death.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out of court and judicial, on the subject of inheritance.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, in terms of benefited inheritance.
– in consultancy and assistance, both out-of-court and judicial, on the subject of the family’s property regime.